Sunday, January 3, 2010

welcome 2010



I arrived home last night from my ski trip. I am happy to report that I am intact ( a little sore) but without injury. Everyone had a wonderful, fun and exciting time at Sugar Bush mountain Vermont. We stayed in a beautiful ski house on the top of this huge snow covered hill. It was very isolated from everything. It snowed every day, and and the temperature reached a high of about 3 degrees. The snow was so heavy that on a couple of days I choose to stay inside by the fire, rather then ski. I realized that this was the most I have relaxed in the entire year. This gave me lots of quite time to reflect on the past year and to contemplate and plan for the year ahead. 2009 has been a quite an interesting year for me on a personal as well as on a business level. I feel very blessed and grateful for what this past year has brought to me. I have really good feeling about the future. I am excited to show you what I have in store. Tons of fresh, creative and super frugal ideas.
Also... I would like to welcome back to blog land my good friend Darlene from Flax and Spindle. She took a little break to recharge her batteries and she is back in action. She has a great place,




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails