Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Links!

Happy Tuesday! I have been all over the place today - starting new projects left and right. Sometimes I get several ideas at once and feel like I have to complete all of them immediately. Of course that's not possible, and then I get stretched a little thin. So I'm trying to avoid that.

On to the links:

Okay, a little shameless self-promotion first of all. I got my Etsy shop back up and running! I still have about ten more prints to add, so look for them tomorrow. But the four that are already up are some of my favorites.

I am beyond excited for the premiere of Lost tonight! Last night John and I re-watched last season's finale since I could barely remember what had happened, and it got me all revved up for tonight. One of my favorite places to visit after an episode of Lost is the fantastic The Lost Diary.

One lucky sfgirlbybay reader could win a great set of organization tools by Amy Butler. Remember my office supply post the other day? Yep, I am all over this giveaway.

I recently discovered the blog Ten Dollar Drawings, by freelance artist Alicia Lynn Carrier. Alicia also runs another of my favorite blogs: Bread & Honey. On Ten Dollar Drawings Alicia sells lovely 5x7 drawings for... you guessed it... ten dollars.

If I weren't marrying John, I would probably want to marry Meg from A Practical Wedding. This post on wedding sexism is incredible. She always says what I'm thinking. She has - by far - the best wedding blog out there.

This website is a little crass and probably not safe for work, but I have to share it, because it made me laugh so much: Learn Your Damn Homophones. I am not one of those grammar freaks; I know my grammar isn't perfect, and I'm sure this blog is riddled with mistakes. But I have to say, I don't think anything makes me crazier than the improper use of "your" and "you're."

I am crazy about these journals featured on Design Crush.

See you tomorrow! Have a great night!



(Photo by me, taken on Wrightsville Beach in May 2008.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails