Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Links!

Happy Thursday! This week is just flying by. I don't have much to ramble about today, because I'm actually on the sickish side, so I'll just get straight to the links:

This weekend I'm going to try out the macaron recipe recently featured on Bakerella. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh Joy! recently collaborated on a set of Four Seasons melamine plates to benefit the relief efforts in Haiti. 100% of the profits are being donated to Oxfam, so go pick up a set of the gorgeous plates ASAP.

A Lifestyle Thing is holding an EmersonMade giveaway! My love for EmersonMade is well documented, so I was so excited to see this.

Bluebirdluxe is giving away a copy of the book Printing by Hand by Lena Corwin. Run over and enter!

And that's it for today! See you tomorrow!


(Photo taken by me in Paris in September 2008.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails